Learn about the importance of tea in Chinese culture, how to differentiate between different kinds of teas and how to make a traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony.
Tea was found and used as a beverage in China for around 5.000 years; and today there are over 1000 different types of tea. For no experts in tea, it is difficult to distinguish the different kinds of tea, or how to make and serve it correctly.
Find your way to the traditional Chinese courtyard located near the Forbidden City with address 28 Zhong Lao Hutong. Then meet Mr. Panjian Lee, your Traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony teacher, former Training Manager and Operation Director at a famous tea company. During the class, you will learn about:
The history behind your cup of teaDistinguish between different Chinese teasBlind tea taste in the Chinese Tea CeremonyHow to brew a perfect cup of tea
Classes can be taken in the morning starting at 10:00 am or in the afternoon starting at 02:00pm. After the 2 hours class, you can continue your day to enjoy Beijing.
- Discover a traditional Courtyard located near the Forbidden City
- Learn everything about tea and how to prepare a classic Tea Ceremony
- Differentiate between the different kinds of teas and taste them
Class can start at 10:00 am or 02:00 pm, and last for 2 hours
Class ends at 12:00 pm or 04:00 pm depending on starting time
Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time
What You Get
- Traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony Class
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Please arrive to the venue at least 10 minutes before the class start
- Address: 28 Zhong Lao Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Minimum of 2 person is required for the class to operate. Maximum of 8 person for each session.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for the instructor to verify
- The tour is valid only on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.