Go on a private tour around Beijing city to visit the famous places of attractions!
Go on this private tour and explore Beijing City in one day! Firstly, you will visit the Temple of Heaven Park, where you can observe many local people going on their daily activities. Next, you will walk through the Temple of Heaven, which is the largest ancient imperial place of worship in the world, where most of the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties prayed and worshipped their ancestors. After that, you will be transferred to the National Museum of China, where you can appreciate the vast collections and exhibitions. Next, you will head for lunch before going to Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world. After exploring Tiananmen Square, you will head to the Forbidden City, which served as the residence of the Chinese emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties. You will pass by Jinshan Park as you explore the Forbidden City. If time permits, you can also go into the park and hike up the hill to have a bird’s eye view of the royal palace. Afterwards, you will be get transferred back to your hotel.
08:30 hrs to 16:30 hrs
What You Get
Private Beijing City Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 3 to 11 years old
- Private One-day tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese lunch
- Government taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Items not specified above
- Hotel pick up will be around 08:30am
- The tour duration is approximately 8 hours
- Free of charge for infants below 2 years old
- Pick up from hotel (within the 3rd ring road, Beijing) around 08:30am
- The operator will reconfirm your pick-up time in advance.
- Please be at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before meeting time
- Please note that hotel pick up and drop off services is only from hotels within the 3rd ring in Beijing
- Please email the following details to email@example.com:
o Number of people
o Hotel Information
o Contact number
o Passport Number
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.