Beijing City Day Tour (Tiananmen Square + Temple of Heaven + Summer Palace + Forbidden City)
Explore the best of Beijing by visiting the iconic landmarks in this one day tour! Learn about the historical and cultural significance of the different places of attraction. This tour is perfect to explore Beijing's major landmarks!
Explore Beijing and visit the iconic attractions in one day! Enjoy convenient pick up and drop off services along with an English-speaking guide on this tour in Beijing. You will get to learn about the historical and cultural significance of the iconic places of attraction. The tour starts at the remarkable Tiananmen Square, which contains the Tiananmen Tower, Monument to the People’s Heroes, the Great Hall of the People, the National Museum of China and the Mausoleum of Mao Zedong. Next, you will proceed to the famous Forbidden City, which has a long history and served as the imperial palace for the emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Following that, you will make your way to the Temple of Heaven and along the way, you will stop by to learn about Chinese Traditional Medicine Culture. After a short rest, you will visit the Temple of Heaven, where ancient Emperors prayed and worshipped their ancestors. Then you will head for a Chinese lunch at a restaurant and then enjoy a short visit to the pearl market. Next, you will be taken to the Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. This tour will bring you around Beijing in one day to visit the major landmarks in the city. Come and explore Beijing city now!
08:30 hrs to 16:30 hrs (GMT +8)
What You Get
Beijing City One Day Tour
- Adult: Age 12 and Above
- Child: Age 3 to 11
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees where applicable
- English-speaking tour guide
- Government Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Items not included in the inclusion
- Pick up from hotel (within the 3rd ring road, Beijing) between 07:00am to 08:30am
- Tiananmen Square
- Forbidden City
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Culture
- Temple of Heaven
- Pearl Free Market
- Summer Palace
- Drop off at hotel
- Free admission for children under 3 years old, accompanied with a paying adult
- For Children who require a seat, please purchase a ticket
- Please be at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before meeting time
- Pick up time is between 07:30am to 08:30am
- Please note that this is a shared tour
- No mandatory purchases is required at the visit to the Chinese Traditional Medicine Culture and Pearl Free Market
- Tour Operator will inform you on the meeting time before the tour.
- Please note that hotel pick up and drop off services is only from hotels within the 3rd ring in Beijing
- You may request for pick up from hotels out of this range, but it incurs a surcharge of US$35/car. Alternatively, please make your way to one of the meeting points below:
o Novotel Beijing Xinqiao (No.1 Chongwenmen West St, Beijing)
o Regent Hotel (No.99 Jinbao St, Beijing)
o Beijing Hotel (Add: No.33 East Changan Avenue Beijing China)
o Beijing Prime Hotel (No.2 Wangfujing Main Street, Beijing)
o Number of people
o Hotel Information
o Contact number
o Passport Number
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.