Discover some of the famous places of attraction in Beijing such as the Ming Tombs, also known as the Thirteen Tombs of the Ming Dynasty, where the mausoleum of thirteen emperors is located. Visit the Badaling Great Wall and scale up to the highest point which is over 800 meters above sea level. Take in the beautiful natural scenery surrounding the Great Wall. Explore the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs with this tour now!
Spend a wonderful day in Beijing exploring China’s mandatory visit: The Great Wall. The Badaling Great Wall section is the closest to the city of Beijing and one of the best-preserved. With amazing mountain views around, you will understand why people fall in love with this UNESCO world heritage site. You will also have the opportunity to visit one of the Ming Tombs, the Changling Mausoleum, the largest tomb of all.
The first stop of the tour is the Ming Tombs, the well-preserved thirteen Ming Dynasty imperial tombs with 500 years’ of history behind it. We will visit Changling Tomb, the head and largest tomb of the Ming Tombs. Here is where the first emperor in Beijing, Yongle and the Empress Xu are buried.
After exploring the Ming Tombs, you will have the opportunity to visit a Jade Carving Factory for 45 minutes. Jade carving is a very popular product in China, not only for the excellent skills artists need to do the carvings, but also because of the cultural background behind. A traditional Chinese cuisine lunch will follow the visit.
The next activity is the Great Wall, the longest piece of architecture in the world, stretching from China’s east coast to China’s west desert. We will visit the Badaling section, the most famous and best preserved wall section near Beijing. Its highest point is around 800 meters above sea level, and there is an optional cable car transit up and down (at your own expense).
After the visit, you will return to downtown Beijing, where you will have the chance to learn about the Chinese traditional tea ceremony at a Tea Shop. Finishing the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel around 6:00 pm, depending on the hotel drop-off order.
Hotel pick up timings are between 6:30 am to 7:30 am
What You Get
Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs One Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
Tour starts: 6:30 am to 7:30 am
Tour ends at 4:00 pm
- Hotel must be in Beijing city centre (within the third ring road)
- If you stay in an apartment block, we will find a nearest hotel as your pickup point.
- We need participate's passport number to proceed admission for Badaling Great Wall.
- If you are not staying within the second ring road, the operator will let you know the nearest designated pick-up point.
- Please be at the hotel lobby/designated pick-up point 5 minutes before the pick-up time.
- The hotel pick-up time will be informed by your guide a day before the tour starts (normally after 6:00 pm) by a phone call. If you didn't get any information about the hotel pick-up time after 10:00 pm the day before the tour, please contact us.
- Please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Changi Recommends Booking No.
- Name as per passport
- Passport No.
- Hotel Name
How to Use:
- Kindly present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide upon pick-up
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.