Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs Day Tour
Discover some of the famous places of attraction in Beijing such as the Ming Tombs, also known as the Thirteen Tombs of the Ming Dynasty, where the mausoleum of thirteen emperors is located. Visit the Badaling Great Wall and scale up to the highest point which is over 800 meters above sea level. Take in the beautiful natural scenery surrounding the Great Wall. Explore the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs with this tour now!
Explore some of Beijing’s most historical and cultural highlights with this one-day tour. Visit the Ming Tombs, also known as the Thirteen Tombs of Ming Dynasty, where the mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty is located. Take a visit to Changling tomb, which is the largest and best-preserved among the Ming Tombs. Then you will be taken to the Jade Carving Factory to see the excellent skill of carving as well as have a deeper understanding of Chinese traditional cultures. Next, you will enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will visit the Badaling Great Wall. Badaling section of the Great Wall is one of the most famous and best-preserved sections. The highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level! After the visit to Badaling Great Wall, you will take a short exterior visit to the main Olympic Stadium which was built for the 2008 Olympic Games. You will get to admire the interesting engineering that created the Bird’s Best and the Water Cube. At the end of the tour, you can enjoy the convenience of a transfer back to your hotel.
08:30 hrs to 16:30 hrs
What You Get
Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs One Day Tour
- Adult: Age 12 and Above
- Child: Age 3 to 11
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Government taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Cable Car
- Items not included in the inclusion
- Free of charge for children under 3 years old, accompanied with a paying adult and does not require a seat
- For children who require a seat, please make a purchase. Price is the same as an adult.
- Tour Operator will inform pick up time 1 day before the tour
- Hotel Pick up service is between 07:00am to 08:30am
- Please be at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before meeting time
- Hotel pick up service is only available to hotels within the 3rd Ring Road of Beijing
- The operator will reconfirm your pick-up time in advance. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup route
- For hotels out of the range, please note that there is a surcharge of USD35/ car for pick up service. Alternatively, please make your way to one of the meeting points below:
o Novotel Beijing Xinqiao (No.1 Chongwenmen West St, Beijing)
o Regent Hotel (No.99 Jinbao St, Beijing)
o Beijing Hotel (Add: No.33 East Changan Avenue Beijing China)
o Beijing Prime Hotel (No.2 Wangfujing Main Street, Beijing)
o Number of people
o Hotel Information
o Contact number
o Passport Number
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.