Ancient Hutong and Olympic Park Tour
Experience both the ancient and modern parts of Beijing in this tour! Take on a rickshaw ride and explore the ancient alleyways in Hutong. After that, visit the Olympic Park and see the unique architecture of the National Stadium, also known as the Bird's Nest as well as the National Aquatics Centre, also known as the Water Cube.
The tour starts off at Beijing Zoo, where you can visit the Panda House to see the lovely and adorable Giant Pandas. After that, you will be taken to Yonghe Temple, which is the largest Lama Temple of Beijing. Explore this mysterious Tibet style Buddhist Temple and admire the intricate architecture and artworks. After which, you will visit a Chinese traditional handicraft silk carpet factory before heading to lunch at a typical local family’s home. Then you will get to discover the old streets of Beijing on a rickshaw ride. Following that, you will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, famous old buildings such as the bell tower. After exploring old alleyways in Hutong, you will head over to the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube, which were used for the 2008 Olympic Games. Over there, you can admire the unique architecture of the stadium and aquatic centre. Before heading back to your hotels, you will stop for a short visit to a tea house for you to enjoy a tea ceremony. This tour would allow you to experience the ancient and modern life of the locals.
- Pick up from hotel
- Beijing Zoo – Panda House
- Yonghe Temple
- Silk Carpet Factory
- Hutong Tour
- Bird’s Nest and Water Cube
- Drop off at Hotel
What You Get
Ancient Hutong And New Olympic Park Tour
-Adult/Child: Height 120cm and Above
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees where applicable
- English Speaking tour guide
- Governmental taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Iterms not included above
- Free of charge for children under 1.2m, accompanied by an adult and does not require a seat
- For children who require a seat, please make a purchase. Price is the same as an adult
- The operator will reconfirm your pick-up time in advance.
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup route
- Please be at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Please note that hotel pick up and drop off services is only from hotels within the 3rd ring in Beijing
- You may request for pick up from hotels out of this range, but it incurs a surcharge of US$35/car. Alternatively, you may proceed to one of the meeting points below:
o Novotel Beijing Xinqiao (No.1 Chongwenmen West St, Beijing)
o Regent Hotel (No.99 Jinbao St, Beijing)
o Beijing Hotel (Add: No.33 East Changan Avenue Beijing China)
o Beijing Prime Hotel (No.2 Wangfujing Main Street, Beijing)
o Number of people
o Hotel Information
o Contact number
o Passport Number
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.