Acrobatic Show At Beijing Chaoyang Theatre
Relish at the popular art of Chinese Acrobatics, in the country known for its acrobatic shows
Acrobatics is one of the oldest performing arts practiced in China. In the Beijing Acrobatic Show, you will enjoy a breathtaking night of gravity-defying contortionism, juggling, unicycling, chair-stacking and plate-spinning acts that both children and adults will love.
The Beijing Acrobatic Show is an awesome spectacle perfect for kids and adults alike. It starts in the evening every day at the Chaoyang Theater, and last for around 60 minutes.
Once the show starts, you will enjoy a magic and breathtaking night of Chinese acrobatics, including gravity-defying contortionism, juggling, unicycling, chair-stacking and plate-spinning acts, and a lot more!
Show starts: Low Season 5:30 pm / High Season 7:00 pm
From Dec 01, 2019 to Feb 29, 2020 is Low Season
From Mar 01, 2020 to Nov 30, 2020 is High Season
What You Get
- Show ticket (2 Options: Normal Seat [1st floor, Rows 15-23] / VIP Seat [1st floor, Rows 5-6])
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Please arrive to the Venue: Beijing Chaoyang Theatre at least 30 minutes before the show starts
- Address: No.36 North of Dongsanhuan Chaoyang District, Beijing. (Chinese Address: 朝阳剧场, '杂技飞翔' - 朝阳区东三环北路36号)
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher at the ticket office for entrance and to find your seats
- To obtain your entrance ticket, please go to the ticket office on the right side of Chaoyang Theatre. Please inform them of your Booking Reference/Confirmation Number (provided in the email) and the Full Name used during booking.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.