1 Day Beijing, Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda House, Jingshan Park & Olympic Stadiums Tour
Welcome aboard! This is a perfect tour for those who are looking forward to exploring Zoo, historic temples and other heritage sites.
Welcome aboard! This is a perfect tour for those who are looking forward to exploring Zoo, historic temples and other heritage sites. On this tour, you will an opportunity to visit Beijing Zoon which has some of the unique animals and birds. If you are eager to know about Buddhism and its history then Lama Temple is perfect. Entertainment does not end here! You can also visit Jingshan Park which is a former imperial garden lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City.
- Visit Beijing Zoo
- Visit Lama Temple
- Explore the Jingshan Park
- Admire the architectural beauty of the Buddhist temple
- Beijing Zoo - We present you with a Local English tour guide and driver who picks you up between 07:00 and 07:30 from the hotel to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
- Bird's Nest - We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter the stadiums for a visit yourself.
- Yonghe Lama Temple - Then take you to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing, Yonghe Temple, 1-hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00. You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours.
- Jing Shan Park - Then drive you to the Jingshan park. It is a former imperial garden, lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The Jingshan park visit takes about 40 minutes. We also arrange a short visit to a Silk Shop to enjoy Chinese Traditional Silk Arts. At the end of the trip, you will finally be transferred back to your hotel.
Tour Start Time:
What You Get
- Pick-up and drop off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme.
- Infants aged 0 to 1 travel free.
- Maximum age to participate is 70.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at Hotel within Beijing City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.