Vancouver Guided Multi Brewery Tour
Visit 3 unique venues, each located in a historic brewing district and a different neighborhood of the city, and taste some delicious beer along the way.
Enjoy a VIP tour of 3 of Vancouver's finest breweries with an expert guide by your side.
Get privileged access through the "staff only" doors for a behind-the-scenes look at the brewing process at each brewery you visit. Learn how the beers are made, from grain to glass. Feel free to ask any questions to satisfy your thirst for knowledge about the brewing process.
Be treated to VIP seating and sample plenty of craft beers over a chat and some laughs with friends, old and new.
What You Get
- 3 guided brewery tours
- A flight of beer at each brewery
- Passionate and knowledgable guide
- Transportation between breweries in a van
- Souvenir journal, pen, and beer glass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet inside Waterfront Station. Your guide will be standing in between the Starbucks and Rogue Restaurant and will be holding a blue clipboard.