This tour highlights the very best sights, attractions, and biking that Vancouver has to offer! It's a great way to start your visit to the city.
Meet your group at the bike rental shop in downtown Vancouver to begin your 5-hour tour of the city. During a safety briefing, you’ll be fitted with a bike and helmet. You'll ride in small groups and follow flat, protected bikeways. Travelling at a leisurely pace, you can soak up the vibrant culture and beautiful sights of the city.
Start with a tour of the world-famous Stanley Park including the stunning seawall and the mesmerizing forested trails within. Wave to the beavers at Beaver Lake and marvel at the towering trees.
Next, you'll ride through English Bay, home to some of the hottest beaches in the city. Hop on a ferry over False Creek to discover amazing food and art at Granville Island. You'll have a one-hour break, leaving you time to find some lunch in the area.
Next, you will ride the seawall along the south side of False Creek enjoying beautiful views of Vancouver’s modern architecture framed by the North Shore Mountains. Passing the Olympic Village complex and Science World, you'll learn about Expo ’86 and the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Finally, travel back in time to check out Vancouver’s vibrant Chinatown including a visit to Dr Sun Yat Sen Chinese Gardens and history-rich Gastown. You'll learn about the city’s humble beginnings as a logging outpost as well as the infamous Gassy Jack and Vancouver's first pub.
Then, you'll meet up with the seawall and make your way back to the bike shop through beautiful Coal Harbour. One last look at waterfront provides a great view of marinas and seaplanes taking off and landing.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
648 Hornby Street, Vancouver BC