Vancouver 3.5-hour Craft Brewery Tour
Discover the fantastic craft beer scene of Vancouver on this 3.5-hour brewery tour, complete with tastings and information from your very own beer expert.
With your very own beer expert by your side, discover Vancouver's fantastic local beer scene. On this behind-the-scenes tour, learn how craft beer is made and how it's made Vancouver the craft beer capital of Canada.
Enjoy a range of beer tasters catered to your liking by your beer guide. Discover what makes each beer so delicious and unique as you go through the tasting. At the second or third stop, try a light snack or meal from a full kitchen.
With some entertainment at each stop, join this tour for a day of laughs, knowledge and the best beer around.
What You Get
- Tour guide
- Transportation to get you around safely, and the same vehicle all day to leave your stuff on
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting point
- Behind-the-scenes brewery tour
- Samples at each location
- Water in the van
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bus line at 999 Canada Place, Vancouver BC
Commercial parking is across the street from the Fairmont Pacific Rim