Haunted Vancouver Tour
On the dark and dreary nights of autumn, the Haunted Vancouver Tour travels through the streets exposing the mysteries and forgotten lore that haunt the alleyways, homes, parks. and hotels.
As the night falls and shadows begin to appear, you will be whisked away by bus where you will see streets and homes, which seem normal, but if you look and listen close enough you will hear echoes of murders and other devastating events. Your host will tell the gruesome tales of The Castelanni Milkshake Murder, the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver's Lady in Red and more.
You will drive through eerie locations such as Stanley Park to hear about The Babes in the Woods and continue through the winding roads and mansions of Shaughnessy. The tour stops to visit Mountain View Cemetery where the troubled spirits occupy their time.
What You Get
- Mountain View Cemetery entry
- Live storytelling
- Optional gratuities
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
999 Canada Place Way, Vancouver.