Bus Transfer Between Vancouver Downtown And Squamish
Travel from Vancouver downtown to Squamish in relaxation, enjoying the beautiful drive as you take in the views.
Book your transfer in advance and sit back and relax as you start your trip in beautiful British Columbia. Each shuttle bus is equipped with free wifi, luxury seating with ample legroom and storage for your bags, and washrooms onboard. They also feature state-of-the-art traction control and each one is inspected daily so you can be sure that you'll reach your destination safely, even in the winter.
Meet a friendly, dedicated team committed to providing an experience that will have you wanting to return again and again. Relax onboard in comfort as you drive smoothly along the Sea to Sky Highway, one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
What You Get
- 1 standard-size suitcase or duffel bag no larger than 158 cm (62 inches) and weighing a maximum of 23 kilos (50 pounds)
- 1 carry-on bag that can fit in the overhead storage compartment (Please note that overhead storage space on buses is typically smaller than found in airplanes and measures 23 x 40.5 x 51 cm)
- 1 of the following: 1 set of skis or snowboard along with poles and ski boots or 1 set of golf clubs
- Additional luggage is charged at $15 and bikes are $20 each for a single trip
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Downtown Vancouver to Squamish: Meet on Melville Street outside of Hyatt Regency Hotel near Burrard Metro Station.
Squamish to Downtown Vancouver: Meet at the Squamish Adventure Centre, 38551 Loggers Lane, beside Highway 99.