Montmorency Falls & Ile d'Orleans Half-Day Tour
Visit Montmorency Falls, Ile d'Orleans, and the Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
Visit the Côte-de-Beaupré region and Ile d'Orleans on a half-day tour from Quebec City. Discover the traditional villages of rural Quebec as you leave the driving to your experienced guide. Depart Quebec's Old Town and ride along the 40-kilometers of Chemin du Roy to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré.
Make a stop at Abert Gilles' copper art studio along the way then spend 45-minutes exploring the renowned Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica. Your next stop is the stunning Montmorency Falls, standing 1.5-times higher than Niagara Falls.
Be treated to a short visit of the beautiful Island of Orleans (Ile d'Orleans) and its charming 19th Century rural atmosphere. Stop in at the Island chocolate shop for some sweet treats before the return journey. The tour concludes with your return to downtown Quebec.
What You Get
- 4.5-hour guided tour
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- Bilingual guide
- Live commentary
- Entrance fee to Parc de la Chute-Montmorency and Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Centre Infotouriste de Quebec, 12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X2.