Interactive St. Theatre Legends & Superstitions
Meander in old harbor in the company of your favorite ghost, Jean or Marie.
Meander in old harbor in company of your favorite ghost, Jean or Marie. Discover dreadful legends, traditions, uncommon beliefs and disturbing historical facts. Let yourself be seduced by will-o-wisps that get awoken right in front of you… but be careful, some stories might make you lose your head.
The darkest years of new France are just around the corner with this walking tour. Discover local superstitions and legends of yore and visit scenes where death has left its mark. The executioner Jean Rattier or his wife Marie Riviere summon you, but one question remains: will you dare to try it?
8:30 PM - 10:30 PM
What You Get
- Ghostly guide and 4 characters
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Place d'Armes (in front of 12, Ste-Anne Street).