Guided Visit Of Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Experience an exclusive visit of this prestigious Fairmont hotel on this guided tour.
Learn about castle life at the Château Frontenac during a guided tour of this iconic hotel located in one of the most beautiful sites in Quebec City. The visit will last between 50 to 60 minutes and includes an outer portion of about 15 to 20 minutes. The rest of the tour takes place inside.
Take advantage of a unique chance to see the improvements of the installations undergone in recent years. Have a guide interpreting an authentic character who once lived in the Château Frontenac during the early days.
What You Get
- Professional guide in period costume
- Exclusive access to the Château Frontenac
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Au 1884, Dufferin Terrace. Small cafe right beside the Château Frontenac.