Ottawa 2 Hour Sightseeing Bike Tour
See major attractions including Parliament Hills, Rideau Canal, the National Art Gallery, Museum of History and Byward Market
A fun and short sightseeing tour ideal for newer or easy-going bicyclists, who want to learn about Ottawa’s downtown and beyond. All ages will enjoy the leisurely 8.5-mile ride, stopping at major attractions for sightseeing and photos. Highlights include Parliament Hill, War Memorial, Rideau Canal Pathway, Rideau Hall, Rideau Falls, Quebec province, the National Art Gallery, the Museum of History, the Rideau Locks and Bytown Museum.
What You Get
- Bike tour of Ottawa and Gatineau
- Professional guide
- Water bottle
- Gratuity for the guide (optional)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
65 Sparks St., Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Meet at the bike shop located in the heart of Downtown Ottawa and at the vibrant Sparks Street (between Elgin and Metcalfe). The shop is near to the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.