Traditional Ghost Walk Of The Haunted City
Explore Old Montreal in a truly unique way and meet the spirits and ghosts that still haunt its historic streets.
Enjoy a unique and memorable experience in the unparalleled and fascinating ambience of Old Montreal with your family, friends, or colleagues. Follow a storyteller and explore a completely different Old Montreal full of ghosts and unexplained mysteries. In your guide's company you will learn about some of the town's most gruesome legends and stories.
Visit the sites where major events took place and which are rumored to still be haunted. Discover the secrets of Old Montreal during this unforgettable evening.
What You Get
- Admission to the 90-minute activity
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You must present your voucher at Montreal Ghosts Ticket Office (360, Saint-François-Xavier St. in Old Montreal) anywhere from 1 hour up to 15 minutes before the activity starts.