Old Montreal Walking Tour Of The East Side
Discover the East Side of Old Montreal on this fascinating walking tour that shares the exceptional history and stunning architecture of this French-influenced city.
Discover the fascinating city of Montreal and its birthplace on a walking tour through the East of Old Quarter, bursting with amazing art, intriguing history and spectacular architecture. Your walk goes towards Cours le Royer and ends at Bonsecours Market.
Your guide shares the exceptional history and shows you the stunning architecture of Montreal through anecdotes that reveal the city's secrets!
Highlights on the tour include:
- Le Cours le Royer
- St-Paul Street
- City Hall
- Place Jacques-Cartier
- Champ de Mars
- Bonsecours Chapel and Street
- Bonsecours Market
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Corner of Rue Notre-Dame West and Place d'Armes. Look for a tour guide wearing a blue vest.