Old Montreal & Downtown Essentials Bike Tour
Enjoy a mix of unmissable sights, history, public art, local food, and diverse culture
Arrive at the departure location get fitted out with a stylish city bike and meet your guide for the ride. Learn about Montreal’s past, present, and future as Canada’s capital of culture, creativity, food, and fun. Your guide will share interesting stories during the ride and stop every 15 minutes or so to provide you with all the info you need to better understand the city. You have the choice of 3 tour options.
Downtown & Old Montreal Tour: The Essentials
Bike the historical areas, visit must-see sights, and understand why Montreal is considered the most European city in North-America. Discover hidden French and British symbolism, see a floating Nordic spa, and spot 2 music festival islands.
What You Get
- Bike tour
- Local guide
- Bicycle and helmet
- Map with 99 local recommendations of where to eat, drink, and hear live music
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuities for the guide
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1251 Rue Rachel E, Montreal, Quebec H2J 2J9.