Royal Ontario Museum
Skip the line into Canada's largest museum of art, culture and nature. Jaw-dropping dinosaurs, glittering gems and mysterious mummies are just a few of the treasures on display.
No trip to Toronto is complete without a visit to the Royal Ontario Museum—Canada’s largest museum of world cultures and natural history. Explore stunning galleries of dinosaurs, Canada’s First Peoples, ancient Egypt, minerals and gems, and more.
Explore each of these 16 Must-See Treasures with the aid of bilingual multi-media kiosks. Discover an exceptional array of themed galleries throughout the Museum, spanning both world cultures and natural history.
Must-See Treasures at the Museum include:
- The Nisga’a and Haida totem poles
- The Death of General Wolfe painting
- The Chinese Temple Art mural The Paradise of Maitreya
- The Tomb Mound of General Zu Dashou (“Ming Tomb”)
- The rare Southern White Rhinoceros
- The Barosaurus (“Gordo”), Canada’s largest dinosaur on display
- The duck-billed hadrosaur Parasaurolophus walkeri
- The exceptionally well-preserved fossils from the Burgess Shale
- The 900-carat Light of the Desert Cerussite gem
- The Tagish Lake Meteorite
- The Bust of Cleopatra VII
- The Statue of Sekhmet — one of the oldest known Egyptian deities
- The Egyptian Book of the Dead
- Earl of Pembroke’s Armour
- Kunti Sculpture (“Blue Lady”)
- The Striding Lion Terracotta Relief
10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
What You Get
- General Admission ticket
- Skip-the-Line Access
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Professional cameras
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Enter through Michael Lee-Chin Bloor Street or Weston Queen’s Park Entrances. Skip the ticket line and proceed directly to the express entry point.