Explore the beauty of the Canadian Rockies in winter from the air on this helicopter ride.
Treat yourself to a Heli Snowshoeing Adventure in the Canadian Rockies and see them from a different perspective. Admire stunning, birds-eye views of the snowy mountains, frozen lakes, and glaciers as you soar above them in a helicopter.
Then, your pilot will land at a high alpine meadow with over 2 meters of snow or at the at the confluence, where Cline River and Waterfalls Creek meet. From there, set off on an exciting 1-hour snowshoe adventure to a frozen waterfall. Warmup half-way through your snowshoe with a complimentary hot chocolate and Irish cream in the wilderness.
Once you’ve enjoyed your drink and have snowshoed back to the helicopter, you will climb back to the base.
Starting time: 8:30 AM
What You Get
- Winter clothes (if needed)
- Hot chocolate with Irish cream
- Headset during flight
- Commentary by the professional pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Things to note:
Please note that the tour time is subject to change - the local partner will confirm your exact flight time after the tour is reserved
- Allow 2.5 hours to travel from Banff and 1.5 hours from Lake Louise
- The maximum weight is 113 kg (250 lbs) per passenger
- In the interest of safety and comfort, your tour might be rescheduled or cancelled due to inclement weather
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Please inform the local partner of any health issues
- Winter clothing, such as winter jackets, snow pants, and boots, can be provided if required
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confiramed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Cline River Heliport, Clearwater County, AB T0M, Canada. Allow at least 2.5 hours to travel from Banff and 1.5 hours from Lake Louise.