Maligne Lake Cruise
Cruise on Jasper National Park's largest glacier-fed lake.
Sit back and relax onboard a comfortable and unforgettable 14-kilometer (8.7-mile) cruise along Maligne Lake. Take in the views of the surrounding peaks of the Canadian Rockies, alpine glaciers, and azure water of the lake.
Watch out for wildlife and learn from your guide about the early explorers and indigenous people of Jasper National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site. Visit the tiny but very famous Spirit Island, which is only accessible by boat, and enjoy a short nature trail before returning to Home Bay.
What You Get
- Tour guide
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Things to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
Things not allowed:
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Things to note:
- Please make your own way to Maligne Lake, a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Maligne Lake Rd, Improvement District No. 12, AB T0E 1E0, Canada.