Travel with your friendly guide to the bottom of the deepest accessible canyon in Jasper National Park.
Discover one of Jasper’s most impressive natural wonders. Meet your friendly and highly trained tour guide before journeying to the bottom of the Maligne Canyon – the deepest accessible canyon in Jasper National Park.
Explore frozen waterfalls, ice caves, and incredible ice formations, marveling at the power of nature. Learn about Jasper’s Maligne Valley, Karst topography, and the mystery of the “disappearing” Medicine Lake. Be sure to take photographs by the stunning geological features, and the huge frozen waterfalls.
The Maligne Canyon Icewalk Tour is a great option for anyone who does not ski or snowboard. Or if you are hitting the pistes, get a full morning on the slopes and then head to the canyon for the afternoon.
What You Get
- Fully qualified guide
- Warm Winter Boots
- Ice Cleats
Infomation required upon booking:
- Accomodation address
- Shoe size
Things to Note:
- Participants are required to dress appropriately for the weather
- This tour is for anyone 7 yrs and older
- The Icewalk Tour covers approximately 3.5 kms (2.1 miles) and is mostly downhill
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.