The Cambodian's gastronomy is rich and varied, with tastes and flavours which differs from the neighbouring countries.
The Cambodian's gastronomy is rich and varied, with tastes and flavours which differs from the neighbouring countries. To fully understand and appreciate Khmer cuisine, it's important to become familiar with the various raw ingredients in their natural state and to study and to practice traditional Khmer methods of food preparation. Thus guests will have an opportunity to learn some interesting things.
Our cooking class wants to offer you the possibility to discover this in a clean and comfortable setting, taught in a fun way. The classes take place in groups of up to 12 participants. Students are taught to cook complete dishes from scratch, starter, main dish and dessert. Each student receives all ingredients to cook his or her own dish. All preparation work and cooking are hands-on experiences, performed entirely by our students.
- Enjoy Cambodian's rich gastronomy
- Experience Khmer cuisine
- Learn to cook complete dishes
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Child rates apply for 2-11 years.
- Infants of 0-1 are carried free of charge.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off Hotel in the City Centre of Phnom Penh
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.