Visit the world's most important ethnological museum in Vienna and take a look at the high-profile cultural treasures from all over the world. Admire this comprehensive collection and you will receive a deep insight into times long past.
Visit the Weltmuseum in Vienna with its comprehensive collections of ethnographic objects, historical photographs and books on non-European cultures.
Learn all about the highlights of the museum, which go back to 500 years of collection by the Habsburgs. Admire fascinating "Kunstkammerstücke" of Emperor Rudolf II.
Take a look at the unique antique Mexican feather decoration Penacho or on the world-famous collection of James Cook from the 19th century.
You can also admire the stunning listed pillar hall. It is the Weltmuseum's heart and is made available to the public. In addition, it is used as a stage for the museum's own events and customer events.
Enjoy a small coffee break in the new museum café and experience a very special glimpse into the pillar hall.
- Embark on a fascinating journey to a world of foreign cultures and discover unique cultural treasures from around the world
- See the world-famous antique Mexican feather decoration Penacho and marvel at the fascinating collection of the well-known sailor James Cook
- Look forward to a unique collection and take a look at the impressive listed pillar hall of the museum
10am to 6pm.
Heldenplatz, Neue Burg, 1010 Vienna
What You Get
- Admission to the Weltmuseum in Vienna
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.