Vienna: Strudel Show with Tasting at Schönbrunn Palace
Enjoy the impressive Strudel Show in the court bakery of the Café Residenz in Vienna. See how traditional Viennese apple strudel is made and enjoy tasting a warm, freshly baked piece of the popular delicacy at the end of the show.
Visit the famous Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna and enjoy the original Strudel Show in the court bakery of the Café Residenz.
Head down the stately steps to the historic vault where people have baked for centuries. Here a spectacle guaranteed to whet your appetite takes place every hour – the Strudel Show.
Discover how the original Viennese apple strudel is prepared. See how the strudel dough is stretched out so thin you could read a newspaper through it.
At the end of the show, enjoy the freshly baked apple strudel. You will also be given the original recipe for Viennese apple strudel so you can try baking the apple strudel at home yourself.
- It is possible to make a reservation outside of the regular opening times upon request
What You Get
- Live bakery show
- Apple strudel tasting
- Original recipes in 8 languages
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
At the court bakery in the Café Residenz in Schönbrunn Palace (to the left of the main entrance), 1130 Vienna