Vienna: Hidden Wine Cellars Tasting Experience
Get to the bottom of Viennese wine and its hidden cellars, which lie in the city center. You will be taken to several special kinds of tastings, some of which will happen in secret cellars.
Vienna is the only capital city in the world that cultivates wine directly within the city. Throughout this tour, you will get to the bottom of the famous Viennese wine in the literal sense of the word.
You will be taken to a special kind of tasting in which you will find out everything about Viennese wine. You will also discover hidden and secret wine cellars which exist in Vienna's city center. Several stops of your tour will see you visiting wine cellars which have been opened exclusively for you. You will taste selected wines, and since your guides don't want you to leave hungry, there will also be typical Viennese snacks at every stop.
Throughout your tour you will visit Haas & Haas, Restaurant Ofenloch, and Wine Bank Vienna, each of which will provide you with a different glass of wine and an authentic Viennese snack.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will go down to some hidden cellars which require many steps to descend into (there are no elevators)
- Not Suitable for:
- Youth under 18 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Experience starts at 3pm.
Please meet the guide in front of the old pharmacy, directly at the famous Stephansplatz.
What You Get
- Guided city walk
- Wine and water
- 3 exclusively-opened wine cellars
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.