Schönbrunn Palace Classical Concerts
Enjoy a spectacular concert in the Orangerie Schönbrunn, located in the Schönbrunn Palace area, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Hear the music of Mozart and Strauss and let yourself be transported to a bygone era.
Take part in this excursion to a concert in the Orangerie Schönbrunn in Vienna, a city full of magical castles and palaces, spectacular musical events and a courtly tradition dating back many hundreds of years. In Schönbrunn you will experience the magic and spectacle of this UNESCO world heritage site, where Mozart once played the harpsichord. Schönbrunn Palace welcomes you!
The Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra offers the perfect musical accompaniment to its stunning and stately halls. You'll feel afterwards like you've just attended an 18th-century court. Enjoy an evening of music, song and dance, and hear the marvelous sounds of the Palace Orchestra.
The premiere of Mozart’s musical drama, The Impresario, took place here in 1785, and it was here that the famous rivalry between Mozart and Salieri had its dramatic end.
- In the interval you can visit the bar
- Parking places are numerous and you have until midnight to catch the U-Bahn from the station opposite the Palace. In addition, there will be taxis waiting at the entrance
Concert starts at 8.30pm.
At the entrance to the Orangery, to the left of the grand entrance to Schönbrunn Palace
What You Get
- Entrance Tickets for various Categories chosen
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.