Tour Austria's #1 attraction with a guide and learn the history of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Summon your inner prince or princess and journey back in time on a guided tour through the impressive Schönbrunn Palace. With fast-track access, you may even find fewer people to battle through in the staterooms and baroque garden!
Explore the stunning showrooms in this 1,441-room (not a typo) Baroque palace with your tour guide. Soak up the splendor that, combined with its history, makes it one of the most important architectural and cultural monuments in Austria.
Don't miss a snap of the Gloriette, an arch atop the hill with views of Vienna’s forests.
It's also nice to see how a traditional Viennese apple strudel is prepared at the famous Strudelshow. This isn't included in your ticket, but no Austrian prince or princess should go without their strudel!
- Youths under the age of 7 enter for free
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide in front of the Ehrenhofbrunnen, the first fountain on the right side after you enter through the black iron main gate
- The guide will be holding a sign with the Tiqets logo and a green umbrella
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier. As the palace administration assigns an exact timeslot for the group to enter the palace, the guide can't wait for latecomers
Departs at 10:30am and 3pm.
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entrance to Schönbrunn Palace
- Exclusive Highlight Tour through Schönbrunn Palace in English or German with a licensed guide
- Access to the palace gardens
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.