From Vienna: Panoramic Austrian Alps Tour to Hallstatt
Journey through the Austrian Alps and visit the lakeside resort of Salzkammergut on a panoramic sightseeing tour from Vienna. Take a guided tour of the village of Hallstatt and visit the historic Admont Abbey.
Depart Vienna and travel along a panoramic road through the heart of the Austrian Alps. Visit one of the oldest monasteries in Austria at Admont Abbey on the banks of the Enns River, and marvel at the Baroque architecture of the building, famous for its vast monastic library.
Take a guided walk through the village of Hallstatt and learn about its remarkable history. Explore the culture of the region as you get stunning views of the mountains rising abruptly from the narrow valleys. Continue to the town of Gmunden, popular as a health resort for its warm climate and fascinating scenery.
Get a stunning view of the 11th-century castle of Schloss Ort in the middle of Traunsee lake. Soak up the peaceful atmosphere of the town, known for its traditional crafts since the 17th century, and purchase souvenirs before the drive back to Vienna.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- For hotel pick-up, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information after purchase:
- Full names of travellers
- Order number
- Hotel pick-up location
Tour departs at 8am. Pick-ups begin at 7.15am.
Pick–up is available at hotels in central Vienna, postcodes 1010 to 1090.
Guests staying outside of this area should make their way to Tourist Information, Albertinaplatz 1, A-1010 Vienna.
Maysedergasse 2-4, 1010 Wien, Austria
What You Get
- Hotel pick-up from centrally located Vienna hotels (postcodes 1010 to 1090)
- Guided walking tour of Hallstatt
- Entrance ticket to Admont Abbey
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.