Forchtenstein Castle: Highlight Tour
Discover precious, original objects from one of the oldest castle-museums in Europe, built in the early 15th century.
Forchtenstein Castle is the only fortress in the region that was never seized during the Great Turkish War. This unscathed piece of history is packed with royal family treasures that you can explore – it's like stepping into a time capsule!
A guide will walk you through the Esterházy family history and their castle. Get a fascinating view of one of the world's most extensive private armories and see Baroque murals in the inner courtyard, portraits of emperors, and other noble treasures!
What You Get
- Guided tour of Forchtenstein Castle, including the most valuable exhibits and most stunning rooms
How to Use
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk
- The tours start at 12:30, please arrive 15 minutes prior
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Melinda Esterhazy-Platz 1, 7212, Forchtenstein