Everyone who goes to Croatia falls in love with it – its culture, food, and people. Visit the capital city of Zagreb and enjoy a sightseeing tour with a local guide to visit the top sights in Zagreb.
Your trip will begin with an early pick up from your hotel in Vienna. As you sit back and relax, enjoy the beautiful landscapes as you cross the border into Croatia. Your first stop will be Graz, a charming town where you will have time for breakfast and coffee.
After Graz you will continue on to Maribor in Slovenia and then on to your final stop, Zagreb. As you arrive in Zagreb, your local guide will await to take you on a guided walk through the streets of Zagreb and tell you all about the history, legends, and battles that once happened in this area.
You will walk up to Ban Jelacic Square, dedicated to the governor in the middle of 19th century who abolished serfdom and convened the first elections for the Croatian Parliament. Continue your walk to Tkalciceva Street to see the Cathedral, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Zrinjevac, and many more sights.
Don’t forget to ask your guide about the legend of the hidden gold under Zagreb which is kept by a sleeping dragon! After your sightseeing tour, enjoy some free time for lunch and discovering Zagreb on your own. After the tour has finished you will be taken back to your hotel in Vienna.
- Small-group tour including up to 8 people
- There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- The minimum number of passengers to run the small group tour it is 2 people
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full names of travellers
- Order number
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off location
This tour departs at 7am. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time.
What You Get
- Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car, or minivan)
- Vienna Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Local guide in Zagreb
- Walking tour of Zagreb
- Return to your hotel in Vienna
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.