Whitehaven Experience On Air
Visit famous Whitehaven Beach in style by seaplane.
Flights depart daily and include a spectacular scenic flight over the Whitsunday Passage and a number of islands of the Whitsunday Island National Park group - a sprawling archipelago of jewel-green national park islands that sparkle in an aquamarine ocean. Secluded beaches, fringing reefs and towering hoop pines complete the spectacular picture.
Your aircraft will perform aerial work over the amazing swirling sands of Hill Inlet and the expansive stretch of world-famous Whitehaven Beach for that perfect postcard photograph. Land gracefully at an area of the beach with few or no other visitors where you are free to relax, sunbathe, swim and explore this remarkable pure silica beach.
- Your packing list should include: swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, camera, light jacket (in winter)
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Airlie Beach
- Upon receiving your voucher in a second email from us, your booking is confirmed. However, as flight times are subject to tides, they will not be confirmed until the day prior. The flight operator's contact number will be stated on the voucher and you may contact them directly to secure the flight time closer to your flight date
- Guests arriving or departing from the region on the same day are welcome to leave their luggage safely with the flight operator
- Flights are free of charge for children below the age of 2
Flight departure times are subject to tides
Tour duration is 2 hours 50 minutes after departure, subject to change depending on aircraft utilised and whether there are island pickups
What You Get
- Scenic flight to Whitehaven Beach and over surrounding islands
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
- 1.5-hour visit to Whitehaven Beach
- Transfers to and from local accommodation in Airlie Beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Australian sparkling wine, fruit juice and spring water
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher to the flight operator on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Whitsunday Coast Airport
Lascelles Ave, Gunyarra QLD 4800, Australia