Whitehaven Beach Northern Exposure Tour
Enjoy a three-days-in-one tour, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine Whitsundays snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks.
The Northern Exposure eco adventure is a favourite amongst avid snorkellers because it is the only Whitsunday adventure which includes two different snorkel destinations. Enjoy snorkelling around Hook Island, including Mantaray Bay, Maureens Cove and other specially selected Whitsundays snorkelling spots, ensuring a memorable underwater experience.
The tour also includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to Hill Inlet lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven. As the only tour to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches, explore to your heart's content, swim in the crystal clear turquoise ocean, or just relax on the silica white sand.
- Your packing list should include: a beach bag (with towel, hat & sand shoes), sweater/jacket during winter, camera in a waterproof case, some food and beverages to keep yourself full and hydrated throughout the day
- Participation for Infants under the age of 2 is free of charge, but they still require tickets. Should you be bringing along infants for this activity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required
- Optional extras are available on-site at an extra charge: buffet lunch at $16, sunsuit/wetsuit hire at $8, prescription mask hire at $15
- A Chinese guide is available daily but not guaranteed for all boats
- If you prefer more time on the beach, you are advised to check out the Southern Lights tour
Tours depart daily at 0845hrs and return at around 1530hrs
*Please report at 0800hrs for check-in.
What You Get
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and floatation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Complimentary bus transfers to and from your accommodation
- Optional add-ons such as lunch and sunsuit/wetsuit hire
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Coral Sea Marina North Village, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar)