Whitehaven Beach Northern Exposure and Southern Lights Combo
This package offers a Double Deal for guests wanting to experience both tours and more adventure for less to Whitehaven Beach, travelling on both the Northern Exposure and Southern Lights tours over two days.
Each Ocean Rafting day offers three-days-in-one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks. This is the only tour to have direct access to all areas of the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach, and special snorkel sites at Hook Island and Border Island ensure a memorable underwater experience. The semi rigid inflatable vessels are super fast allowing guests to experience a fun ride, adventure and education amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays.
The Northern Exposure eco adventure is a favourite amongst avid snorkellers because it is the only Whitsunday adventure which includes two different snorkel destinations. Not only that, but it includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to the lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven.
The Southern Lights tour visits both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy at least two hours relaxing on the world famous white silica sand, a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and experience the Southern end of Whitehaven Beach. Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of our “secret” snorkel spots, enjoying the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs.
*The main difference between Ocean Rafting’s two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights has more beach time.
**Please be advised that the above itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Your packing list should include: a beach bag (with towel, hat & sand shoes), sweater/jacket during winter, camera in a waterproof case, some food and beverages to keep yourself full and hydrated throughout the day
- The date selected is for your first tour, Northern Exposure. You can arrange with the tour operator on-site for your second tour, Southern Lights
- Participation for Infants under the age of 2 is free of charge, but they still require tickets. Should you be bringing along infants for this activity, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required
- Optional extras are available on-site at an extra charge: buffet lunch at $16, sunsuit/wetsuit hire at $8, prescription mask hire at $15
- A Chinese guide is available daily but not guaranteed for all boats
Tours depart daily at 0845hrs and return at around 1530hrs
*Please report at 0800hrs for check-in.
Tours depart daily at 1000hrs and return at around 1630hrs
*Please report at 0900hrs for check-in.
What You Get
- Two tours over two days - Northern Exposure and Southern Lights
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and floatation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Complimentary bus transfers to and from your accommodation
- Optional add-ons such as lunch and sunsuit/wetsuit hire
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Coral Sea Marina North Village, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar)