Whitehaven and Hill Inlet Chill & Grill
Indulge in the ultimate experience of Whitehaven Beach; from the Northern End exploring the spectacular Hill Inlet, to the Southern - swimming, hiking, sunbathing, and soaking up the sun. No other day cruise allows you so much time to explore the wonders of Whitehaven Beach.
Begin your Whitehaven experience ashore at the southern end of the beach where our crew will advise of the times for the day’s activities – including the trip to Hill Inlet at the northern end of the beach and the walking tours. These will vary depending on conditions. Enjoy a leisurely cruise, in our smaller Whitehaven-based vessel, along the full length of Whitehaven Beach and across Hill Inlet to the landing point. From here, a guided walk following the path and history of the Whitsunday traditional owners, the Ngaro people, will lead you to the lookout and that picture postcard view! There are informative displays along the way that will provide an insight into the history, flora and stories of this picturesque area. A leisurely pace ensures all fitness levels are catered for, and guests take the time to enjoy this superb spiritual place.
On your return to the southern end of the beach, your guide will let you know departure times for optional walks to Whitehaven Beach Lookout, Chance Bay, and Solway Passage. Alternatively, if you’re after a more relaxed afternoon, wander back to Whitehaven Beach to your own secluded stretch where you can laze on the beach or cool off in the azure waters.
- Please be informed that you have to arrive at the designated cruise departure point 30 minutes before departure
- Due to the length and activity during the day, this cruise is not suitable for infants aged 3 and below
Port of Airlie
Hamilton Island Marina
What You Get
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Morning and afternoon tea, with a gourmet burger with side salads served on the beach
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout, with optional walk to Whitehaven Beach lookout and Chance Bay
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the tour
- Beach activities such as paddleboarding
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from meeting point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Your cruise departs from 2 locations:
Port of Airlie
13 The Cove Rd, Port of Airlie, QLD 4802, Australia
Hamilton Island Marina
Hamilton Island, Whitsundays QLD 4803, Australia