Whitehaven & Hill Inlet Adventure
Indulge in the ultimate Whitsundays adventure: exploring spectacular Hill Inlet, snorkelling the fringing reef, swimming and hiking. Immerse yourself in the Whitsundays with the adventure that has it all!
Begin your Whitehaven Beach experience ashore at the southern end of the beach, where the crew will advise of the times for the day’s activities – the trip to Hill Inlet, snorkelling and hiking. These times will vary depending on conditions.
When it’s time to head to Hill Inlet, jump aboard our smaller vessel for a quick trip up to the tip. Once here, you’ll make your way up to the Hill Inlet lookout via a short walk. Your guide is on hand to offer information about local flora & fauna and the Ngaro tribe, who once populated the Whitsunday Islands.
After your Hill Inlet walk and photos, it’s time to jump aboard and head out to your snorkelling spot, Chalkies Beach. Grab your gear and jump into the underwater world of fish and coral that populate the inner reef. Keep an eye out for a friendly turtle or manta ray who might pop in to say hello.
When you return to Whitehaven Beach, take the Whitehaven Beach lookout walk and see the beach from a whole new perspective. If you’re after the relaxing option; wander back to the beach to your own secluded stretch, where you can relax or take a dip to cool off in the azure waters.
- Please be informed that you have to arrive at the designated cruise departure point 30 minutes before departure
- Due to the length and activity during the day, this cruise is not suitable for infants aged 3 and below
Port of Airlie
Hamilton Island Marina
What You Get
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Snorkelling and snorkelling gear
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the tour
- Beach games
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from meeting point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Your cruise departs from 2 locations:
Port of Airlie
13 The Cove Rd, Port of Airlie, QLD 4802, Australia
Hamilton Island Marina
Hamilton Island, Whitsundays QLD 4803, Australia