Three Island Guided Tour
"Island-hop" between Hamilton, Daydream and Whitsunday Islands for the ultimate Tropical Trifecta!
Your day begins with a short cruise to Daydream Island, with informative commentary from your friendly guide. There, you can take a dip in the pool or experience the Living Reef, a free-form coral lagoon that's home to more than 100 marine species.
Continue to Hamilton Island on a picturesque 30-minute cruise. Explore famous Front Street, then meet your guide for lunch at Marina Tavern. Next up, cruise to Whitsunday Island and the legendary Whitehaven Beach. Play some beach cricket, swim in the crystal-clear waters or take a short bushwalk – the choice is yours.
- Please be informed that you have to arrive at the designated cruise departure point 30 minutes before departure
- This activity is free of charge for infants aged 3 and below. However, they still require a ticketed seat on the cruise. Should you require these tickets, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required
- Please be informed that this tour does not visit Hill Inlet
Port of Airlie
What You Get
- Full day tour to Daydream Island, Hamilton Island and Whitsunday Island with a dedicated tour guide
- Experience Daydream Island's Living Reef and up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- All ferry transfers
- Lunch at Marina Tavern overlooking Hamilton Island Marina
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island's scheduled island Shuttle bus service
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from meeting point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Port of Airlie
13 The Cove Rd, Port of Airlie, QLD 4802, Australia