Reef and Whitehaven Beach Panorama Tour
Enjoy the best of two tours combined into one: the Reef Experience On Air, and Whitehaven Experience On Air.
There is a good reason why this tour is our most popular!
Witness the finest the region has to offer in one half-day tour and enjoy the incredible land and seascapes of the World-Heritage listed Whitsunday Islands National Park and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from both the air and on the surface. This tour includes snorkelling and coral viewing from our private semi-submersible at our very own reef location inside the calm waters of Hardy Lagoon. The vessel has an underwater viewing chamber, sun and shade deck areas, along with easy access into the water. Our guests are able to take advantage of snorkelling, while rejuvenating in the refreshing waters amongst ancient coral gardens teeming with marine life.
This adventure at the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park is followed with a relaxing one hour visit to Whitehaven Beach. Frequently voted as one of the world’s top ten beaches, this striking stretch of silica beach on Whitsunday Island National Park is the perfect location to enjoy a picnic lunch, explore and recline in the crystal clear waters with turtles and rays.
- Your packing list should include: swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, camera, light jacket (in winter)
- The maximum group size of this experience is 10; limited number and exclusive use ensure small groups and dedicated service from your pilot
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Airlie Beach
- Upon receiving your voucher in a second email from us, your booking is confirmed. However, as flight times are subject to tides, they will not be confirmed until the day prior. The flight operator's contact number will be stated on the voucher and you may contact them directly to secure the flight time closer to your flight date
- Guests arriving or departing from the region on the same day are welcome to leave their luggage safely with the flight operator
- Flights are free of charge for children below the age of 2
Flight departure times are subject to tides
Tour duration is 4 hours 50 minutes after departure, subject to change depending on aircraft utilised and whether there are island pickups
What You Get
- Seaplane scenic flights over Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet, and Great Barrier Reef
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
- Two hours at a private lagoon (1 hour of coral viewing and relaxing in a glass bottom boat, 1 hour of snorkelling)
- Snorkelling gear & tuition
- Floatation devices
- 1-hour visit to Whitehaven Beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Australian sparkling wine, fruit juice and spring water
- Transfers to and from local accommodation in Airlie Beach
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher to the flight operator on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Whitsunday Coast Airport
Lascelles Ave, Gunyarra QLD 4800, Australia