Island Hopper Pass
Cruise the famous Whitsundays island precincts at your leisure. See the beautiful islands and famous resorts, or spend time exploring nature or relaxing by the beach and pools on Hamilton Island & Daydream Island.
The "free-and-easy" Island Hopper Pass to conquering the beautiful island precincts of Whitsundays! Choose when to visit the mesmerising Hamilton and Daydream Islands, and be sure to utilise the facilities and amenities available on the island to maximise your sightseeing around the islands.
- Vouchers must be presented for use and utilised by 31 March 2020
- The pass is free of charge for infants aged 3 and below. Should you be bringing along any infants, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Infant passes required
Ferries depart daily at various timeslots
What You Get
- Ferry transfers between Airlie Beach, Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton and Daydream Islands
- use of Hamilton Island's scheduled shuttle bus
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from ferry departure point(s)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Once you receive your voucher, please contact the operator to book your preferred date and timeslot. Thereafter, please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your visit. Operator's contact details will be stated on the voucher.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Port of Airlie
13 The Cove Rd, Port of Airlie, QLD 4802, Australia