Great Barrier Reef Adventure from Port of Airlie or Hamilton Island
Spend a memorable day at Hardy Reef, where there are more than 1,600 species of fish and 1,400 species of coral waiting to be discovered.
Cruise out on a large modern wave piercer through the Whitsunday Islands, stopping briefly at Hamilton Island to collect fellow passengers before continuing on to Hardy Reef. The colour of the water will take your breath away as you cruise up to the pontoon and start your activities for the day.
Spend time snorkelling, discovering colourful tropical fish and hundreds of species of coral in this magical underwater world. Then, climb aboard the semisubmarine for a guided tour to explore the reef wall with one of our on board experts, where you will learn more about the Great Barrier Reef as well as the corals and marine life that make it amazing. When you need a quiet moment to yourself, head down into the underwater observatory and watch the fish and snorkelers go by or watch the colour of the water change as the light changes.
When lunchtime comes around, you’ll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board with fresh local prawns, a selection of cold meats and hot food, plus a fabulous array of salads to choose from. Use the rest of your afternoon to relax or take one last snorkel before heading back to port with life-long memories of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Please be informed that you have to arrive at the designated cruise departure point 30 minutes before departure
- This activity is free of charge for infants aged 3 and below. However, they still require a ticketed seat on the cruise. Should you require these tickets, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required
Port of Airlie
Hamilton Island Marina
What You Get
- Return catamaran cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef and Reefworld Pontoon
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch
- All snorkelling equipment and plenty of snorkelling area to explore
- Semi-submarine guided tour
- Underwater observatory
- 4 hours at Hardy Reef
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from meeting point
- Optional activities such as heli-scenic flights, scuba diving and guided snorkelling tours (payable on-site)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Your cruise departs from 2 locations:
Port of Airlie
13 The Cove Rd, Port of Airlie, QLD 4802, Australia
Hamilton Island Marina
Hamilton Island, Whitsundays QLD 4803, Australia