A full-day sailing experience around the Whitsundays takes this stunning water wonderland to a new level.
Join our experienced crew aboard a super sleek catamaran, sitting back as the Coral Sea transports you from one amazing location to the next. Sailing directly connects and anchors guests to this pristine environment, and they can expect to dive even deeper with activities throughout the day to complete a truly enriching adventure.
This all-inclusive experience will have you exploring Australia’s coastal playground. As Camira takes in all the showstoppers of the Whitsundays – including the jaw-dropping Whitehaven Beach – you will enjoy interactive shore experiences, like a guided small group walk to stunning Hill Inlet. It is here you’ll discover the history of the region’s traditional owners, the Ngaro people.
With snorkelling gear also included and plenty of idyllic swimming spots our expert crew will take you to, expect to work up quite an appetite for the BBQ buffet lunch. There is simply no better way to experience the highlights of the Whitsundays and to capture the essence of what attracts sailors and dreamers here from all over the world.
- Please be informed that you have to arrive at the designated cruise departure point 30 minutes before departure
- Due to the length and activity during the day, this cruise is not suitable for infants aged 3 and below
Port of Airlie
What You Get
- Full day of sailing through the Whitsunday Islands
- Morning and afternoon tea
- BBQ buffet lunch
- Soft drink, water, beer and wine from 1100hrs
- Snorkelling gear and protective stinger suits
- Beach activities
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from meeting point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Port of Airlie
13 The Cove Rd, Port of Airlie, QLD 4802, Australia