Aquaduck Tours Airlie Beach
Where land meets sea, jump onboard the AquaDuck , a large amphibious vehicle guaranteed to bring fun and laughter during your stay in Airlie Beach.
See Airlie Beach on land as you board the AquaDuck and travel down the main street of Airlie Beach. Soak up the sun as you pass the many resorts and shops lining the main strip. After you’ve toured the town by land, it’s time for the fun part. Experience the thrill and excitement as the AquaDuck goes from bus to boat and launches into the clear Airlie Beach waters. You will then spend the rest of the tour travelling up and down the coast as you witness this beautiful town by sea. Take in the view of magnificent, lush rainforests and palm-lined beaches. You may even be lucky enough to spot some local wildlife or marine life.
- There will be many photo opportunities along the way, so don’t forget to bring your camera!
- Infants below the age of 2 can ride free on an adult's lap. Should you be bringing along any infants, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required
Tours depart daily at 1030hrs, 1230hrs, 1500hrs and 1700hrs. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour time for check-in
What You Get
- 1-hour Aquaduck tour (20-minute city tour, 40-minute Coral Sea cruise)
- Guide with live commentary
- Driving certificate for kids
- Hotel transfers and transportation - you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Lagoon carpark bus stop, behind Heart Hotel and Gallery
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Lagoon carpark bus stop, behind Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays