Taronga Zoo & 48-hour “Hop-on Hop-off” Ferry Pass
Holidaying in Sydney’s not complete without a scenic ride on a cruise offering unobstructed views to the city’s iconic landmarks, such as Taronga Zoo, home to over 4,000 animals from over 350 species.
Spend the day at Sydney's long-running, iconic Taronga Zoo, situated at an amazing location overlooking Sydney Harbour. Taronga Zoo deserves its reputation as one of the top wildlife facilities in Australia offering a huge, value packed day out with a bunch of animals that are great for both individuals and families alike.
Save time and money when exploring Sydney Harbour and its surroundings - combine your Taronga Zoo admission with a 48-hour "Hop On Hop Off" Ferry Pass! You will get entry to the zoo, as well as convenient and comfortable travel there with a flexible ferry pass. If getting to the zoo while journeying freely on a boat cruise around the city’s gorgeous waterside does not sound compelling enough, a ride up on the Sky Safari cable car boasts rewarding views of the stunning skyline – all while spotting your favourite furry friends from above.
- Disembark at Taronga Zoo and take the Sky Safari cable car into the zoo!
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture all the amazing sights along the harbour as well as the animals at Taronga Zoo!
- As the weather may be hot, participants are advised to dress comfortably; bring along hats and sunscreen
- If you suffer from motion nausea or are unsure, you are advised to bring along sea sickness remedies
- The 48 hours commence when you first utilise your ferry pass. Your ferry pass must be presented when boarding or disembarking a vessel
- Cash is not accepted on-board ferries. Please ensure that you have a debit or credit card
0930 hrs - 1700 hrs (September to April)
0930 hrs - 1630 hrs (May to August)
Cruises commence from 0900 hrs, then roughly every hour after that. Please refer to the official website for cruise timings.
What You Get
- Admission to Taronga Zoo
- One-way Sky Safari cable car from the wharf into the Zoo
- 48-hour Hop On Hop Off Ferry Pass (if purchased together)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from ferry departure point(s)/zoo
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Food and beverages
How to Use
Please redeem your voucher at the zoo's ticketing counter on the day of your visit. For 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Ferry, please redeem your printed voucher at any of the ferry's departure points before commencing your ferry ride.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
If you have purchased the 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Pass together with zoo admission, you can board the ferry from any of the departure points.
*For more directions, please click here.