Enjoy the best Sydney family day out you will ever have at Taronga Zoo, home to over 4,000 animals from over 350 species.
Spend the day at Sydney's long-running, iconic Taronga Zoo, situated at an amazing location overlooking Sydney Harbour. Taronga Zoo deserves its reputation as one of the top wildlife facilities in Australia offering a huge, value packed day out with a bunch of animals that are great for both individuals and families alike.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture all your encounters with your favourite Aussie animals!
- As the weather may be hot, participants are advised to dress comfortably and bring along hats and sunscreen
0930 hrs - 1700 hrs (September to April)
0930 hrs - 1630 hrs (May to August)
What You Get
- Admission to Taronga Zoo
- One-way Sky Safari cable car from the wharf into the Zoo
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from the zoo
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Food and beverages
How to Use
Please redeem your voucher at the zoo's ticketing counter on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
*For more directions, please click here.