Sydney Tower SKYWALK
Step out into the open air for a breath-taking 90-minute tour around the outside of Sydney Tower with two of our experienced guides. Our guides will point out iconic Sydney icons and hidden gems, while you absorb 360-degree views of Sydney and beyond.
If you are scared of heights, SKYWALK is the perfect way to conquer your fears - it is completely safe as you will be in a safety harness and attached to the external walkways at all times. If you do have a fear of heights, it is best to inform your Skyguide to ensure you feel safe and secure during the tour. Step out onto the clouds as you venture across the glass-floor viewing platform for a unique 360 degree views over glittering Sydney and beyond from Sydney Tower, which is double the height of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the same height as the Eiffel Tower.
Conclude your SKYWALK experience with even more mesmerising views from the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck.
- You cannot take any personal items on the SKYWALK - there will be lockers to store your personal belongings
- Professional photos are available for purchase at the completion of your SKYWALK
- Photo ID is required upon SKYWALK check-in and must match the name provided on the declaration form
- Minimum height for participation is 90cm
- Each 10-year-old child needs to be accompanied by an adult; up to 3 children aged 11 to 17 years old can be accompanied by an adult
- Guests need to wear pants or shorts; no dresses or skirts are allowed. Flat enclosed shoes are also required
- Participants need to comply with all the safety regulations on-site
SKYWALK operates daily at 1000hrs, 1200hrs, 1230hrs 1400hrs, 1600hrs, 1630hrs & 1800hrs
*Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice
What You Get
- Fully guided 90-MINUTE SKYWALK around the exterior of the top of Sydney Tower
- Admission to Sydney Tower Eye
- 4D Cinema Experience
- All equipment and protective clothing
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Sydney Tower
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your SKYWALK.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointd operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000