Sydney Tower Buffet Restaurant
If you are looking for a place to dine that also gives amazing panorama views of Sydney, as well as excellent cuisine and unwavering service, look no further. Please be informed that the restaurant is under refurbishment from March till July 2020.
Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience with uninterrupted revolving views of the city, Sydney Tower Buffet provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. With more than 50 gourmet dishes across a range of international cuisines, diners can choose from and indulge in a large selection of fresh seafood, salads, hot dishes and desserts. For more information on the menus available, please click here.
- Please be advised that the restaurant is under refurbishment from March to July 2020
- You will receive an open-dated voucher that is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Upon receiving the voucher, please call the restaurant to book your preferred date and timeslot (contact details will be provided on the voucher)
- Please be advised that all adults at a table are required to have the same drinks package
- If you have purchased the "Fri-Sun" seating and would like to book for Monday to Thursday, no refunds will be offered. Public holidays and special events, such as New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day and Christmas Day, are not available for booking
- There are parking specials available for restaurant guests parking at Westfield Parking & Piccadilly Parking. Please enquire on-site
1100 - 1530 hrs (last seating at 1400hrs)
1700 - 2230 hrs (last seating at 2100hrs)
What You Get
- 1.5-hour buffet lunch or dinner at Sydney Tower Buffet Restaurant
- Free-flow soft drinks for Soft Drinks Package
- Free-flow house red, house white, beer on tap, and soft drinks for Wine Package
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from restaurat
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Once you receive your voucher, please call the restaurant and make a reservation within 12 months from date of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
188 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
Sydney Tower Buffet reception is located in the Westfield Centre (Level 4), entrance between Pitt and Castlereagh Streets.