Taronga Zoo & 2 Day “Hop On Hop Off” Ferry Pass in Sydney
Holidaying in Sydney’s not complete without a scenic ride on a cruise offering unobstructed views to the city’s iconic landmarks. Looking for the best way? This combo pass might be it.
Spend the day at Sydney's long-running, iconic Taronga Zoo, situated in an amazing location overlooking Sydney Harbour. You will get entry to the zoo, as well as convenient and comfortable travel there with a flexible 48-hour "Hop On Hop Off" Sydney Harbour Ferry pass. If getting to the zoo while journeying freely on a boat cruise around the city’s gorgeous waterside does not sound compelling enough, a ride up on the Sky Safari cable car boasts rewarding views of the stunning skyline – all while spotting your favourite furry friends from above.
Meanwhile, Taronga Zoo deserves its reputation as one of the top wildlife facilities in Australia offering a huge, value packed day out with a bunch of animals that are great for both individuals and families alike. Save time and money when exploring Sydney Harbour and grab one of these awesome value passes today!
- Disembark at Taronga Zoo Wharf and take the Sky Safari cable car into the zoo!
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture all the amazing sights along the harbour as well as the animals at Taronga Zoo!
- As the weather may be hot, participants are advised to dress comfortably; bring along hats and sunscreen
- If you suffer from motion nausea or are unsure, you are advised to bring along sea sickness remedies
- 48 hours start when you first board a vessel
- Ferry pass must be displayed when boarding or disembarking a vessel
- Cash is not accepted on-board vessels. Please ensure that you have a debit or credit card
- It takes approximately 35 minutes from Darling Harbour to Taronga Zoo and approximately 25 minutes from Circular Quay to Taronga Zoo
- A round trip on the vessel is approximately 90 minutes
0930 hrs - 1700 hrs (September to April)
0930 hrs - 1630 hrs (May to August)
Cruises commence from 0900 hrs, then roughly every hour after that. Please refer to the official website for cruise timings
What You Get
- Entry to Taronga Zoo
- 48-hour Hop On Hop Off Ferry Pass
- 7 stops: Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo Wharf, Rose Bay, Watsons Bay, Q Station (North Head) and Manly
- Sky Safari cable car from the wharf into the Zoo
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverage
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
You can board the cruise from any of the 7 departure points