Sydney Opera House Tour with Dining at Opera Bar
Step beneath the sails and discover what makes the Opera House so inspiring. Conclude your tour on a high note with a sumptous meal at the Opera Bar, and a view of the Harbour.
You will explore the hallowed theatres and foyers where more than 1600 concerts, operas, dramas and ballets take place each year, and your experienced guide will be on hand to lead you through every aspect of the building’s 14-year creation and 58-year history. You’ll run your hands over the world-famous shell tiles, take a seat in the elegant custom-made white birch timber chairs and marvel at the vaulted ceilings of one of the biggest pillar-free chambers in the world.
Once you’ve visited areas off limits to the general public and captured photographs from rare vantage points inside the majestic Sydney Opera House, you’ll realise that from the outside, you’re only getting half the story.
- The dining experience at Opera Bar is available from 1130hrs to 1800hrs
- There are over 200 stairs included on the tour; if you have limited mobility, please go for the daily Access Tour at 1200hrs
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure as bags larger than a standard handbag will need to be cloaked on arrival, and may need to be searched before being cloaked
- There is no storing facilities for suitcases or large bags - you may contact the nearest storage facility at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videography is strictly not allowed
- There are plenty of photo opportunities - your tour guide will advise you if photography is not allowed
A Sydney Opera House tour departs every 15 or 30 minutes from 0900hrs, with the last tour departing at 1700hrs. Tours run every day of the year except Christmas Day and Easter’s Good Friday
What You Get
- 1-hour tour inside and around the Sydney Opera House
- 3 Choice menu at Opera Bar
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from tour departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
As you are given the flexibility to arrange the time of your tour to fit your itinerary, please call the tour operator to make a booking (contact details will be stated on the voucher). Please present the voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointd operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
*Check in at the Welcome Centre loated on the Lower Ground Level