Sydney Harbour Story Cruise
Discover the stories of Sydney Harbour under the spell of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. This quality sightseeing cruise includes a fun and personalised commentary of the sights, people, land, history and development of the world’s most beautiful harbour city.
The Harbour Story Cruise is Sydney’s best sightseeing cruise. It combines the old and the new, the fun and the amazing, the sights and the characters, all told through a series of stories and insightful commentary.
We like to mix it up depending on what's happening on the harbour; we guarantee every cruise includes Sydney's iconic landmarks such as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens, Garden Island Naval base, Taronga Zoo, Government House, palatial waterfront homes, Fort Denison, and much more. The pace is relaxed and gentle, giving you plenty of time to capture the perfect selfie.
1000 - 1215 hrs
1415 - 1600 hrs
What You Get
- Morning/Afternoon sightseeing cruise experience aboard premium sightseeing vessels
- Personalised commentary of the stories of Sydney
- Unlimited self-serve coffee, tea and biscuit selection
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure point
- Licensed bar, vittoria coffee & fine teas, selection of sweet and savoury morning/afternoon tea plates (available for purchase onboard)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Circular Quay Wharf 6
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia